When selling real estate, it is critically important to consider the tax implications. You should always consult with your accountant and/or tax advisor, but here’s also a useful article from CNBC to get you thinking about the topic. If you are a real estate investor o flipper selling property, you definitely need to consider tax deferral programs such as the 1031 Exchange. For more information on how to initiate an exchange, please contact me. I have considerable experience in this area.
During the past year, I’ve donated thousands of dollars to a variety of deserving pet rescue charities as part of my commitment to giving back a portion of my commissions to pets in need. Last Fall, I also helped an upstart rescue in New Jersey launch their website. Check out Faith Haven Rescue @ www.faithhavenrescue.org and consider a donation of your own. During 2022, my commitment continues, so if you are a pet-lover, let’s talk.
You’re browsing homes in New Jersey’s premier website for properties in Monmouth and Ocean Counties in New Jersey, but did you know we also have some other websites and our own Real Estate App to help you with your search.
- HolidayCityHomes.com – browse and sell your home in this premier 55+ community
- JerseyShoreCondos.com – buying, selling or renting condos on the Jersey Shore.
- OpenHouseNewJersey.com – for Open Houses in Ocean or Monmouth Counties?
- JerseyShoreCribs.com – for renters & landlords along the Shore
- JerseyShoreHomez.com – for buyers & sellers in the top Shore towns
- Exit135.com – Search for homes in Union, Morris, Somerset Counties
Contact us today to discuss how we can help to buy or sell a home. You can call or text us at 908.912.4441 or use our contact form on this page.
We look forward to working with you.